the FAM!

space & Happiness:

Life has been a rush lately. We just finished moving from a one-bedroom apartment to a four-bedroom house, complete with a backyard, two-car garage, and all kinds of space. Sometimes, when we look at our stuff here in this new place, we wonder how we ever fit it into the old apartment.

Overall, we are much happier in this new space, although we appreciate where we just came from. It was a stepping stone in life, something that God thought we should experience before accessing His total blessing, so I am very content with what's been happening.



Nathan is growing up so fast! He's even learned to take joy in beating up his old-man. He just laughs and laughs. My beautiful son is starting to say Momma and Dad consistently, and we're excited that we will find out the sex of our coming little one on May 12th, which is only a couple weeks away. I'll keep you posted. Just for your info, we will both be happy with either, but Steph is hoping for another boy, and I would love to have "daddy's little girl".

Stephanie is definitely showing now, and I'm really looking forward to having another bundle of Joy here. I miss when Nathan was tiny and just slept all day, cause he actually let me hold him back then. Now I have to keep him entertained to get some time with him.

The neighbors have been great, and Nathan has new friends. They already gave him a Spider-man bike helmet, and let him drive their motorcycle. He liked it for about 2 minutes, but when he can get himself going he'll be much happier.

Seminary has been a blast, and I'm learning more than I thought I would already. It is amazing what kind of depth and insight you can have in God's Word if you study and work hard at it. I am about to start my next classes in about 2.5 weeks, and they should be a bit easier than the previous 2. At least I have an office in the new house now, so I don't have to drive to Barns and Noble to get some decent study time.

We are very happy here in the new house, and I'm hoping that you will have time to come visit us. We have an extra bathroom (I designed it, BTW), and an extra room with your name on it. Looking forward to seeing you asap.


1 comments to "the FAM!"

  • Congratulations on the move to bigger quarters. What a blessing to have space, and a yard, and a garage!

    Can't wait to see little Corbaley #2. This is so exciting!

    I love learning more and more about the Lord every day. I have several studies I do and I love them. Sometimes I actually put on my iPod and listen as I go to sleep, because I want' to learn so much and there is so much to learn. iTunes rocks for free teaching. I'm specializing in studies of the old testament lately. Cool stuff!!!

    ~Faith

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters