Nathan's First Steps! Yeah, he's only 9 months old!

So it turns out my mother was right:

When Nathan was first born my mother told me that I was walking at 8 months old. She told me that if it ran in the family Nathan would be walking earlier than normal, so we always had the camera ready when he turned 8 months old.

Now, Nathan celebrated his 9 month bday on the 4th of this month, only a little less than 2 weeks ago, and he took his first steps today. He did take one step a while ago when I was gone, but watch the video below, and you'll see why this was the first true walk of his life.

Also, I got my first day off in about 3.5 months last Monday, so we took Nathan to the mall to go shopping for new clothes, and we had some good times buying his first Halloween costume at Old Nave, and walking around the Disney Store.

Nathan's First Steps


Nathan's 2nd steps



Nathan and Daddy (Me) Walking around shopping for new shoes


Mommy and Nathan Walking The Mall

Daddy and Nathan Playing with Buzz Lightyear

Nathan Free Standing In The Disney Store

Nathan As A Stuffed Animal Disney Character


Mommy, Nathan and Nemo

Nathan's First Halloween Costume - A Monkey


Curious George?

Nathan's First Plane Ride

Nathan and The Pilot On His First Plane Ride


Nathan isn't even 21 months old and He's Gambled Before!?






















7 comments to "Nathan's First Steps! Yeah, he's only 9 months old!"

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters