What's happening...

UPDATE ON THINGS OF LIFE
So I have been really busy lately. I took my first insurance license test last week and barely passed, so I've been trying to do a lot more studying this time around. My 2nd and last exam is this Friday, the 12th, so I'm hoping to do much better on it.

As of the 15th, I will officially be able to sell most of their products to anyone, so hopefully I can get going quickly. Im also trying to get another job up here in Tucson so I don't have to commute down to Sierra Vista anymore. It's been hard on me, the driving, the working doubles, and especially being away from Stephanie and Nathan for a few days really takes its toll.
NATHAN JOHN CORBALEY IS NOW 6 MONTHS!
Nathan just turned 6 months old on the 4th and he's getting bigger and better everyday. He's got 2 teeth that have come through the gums and are visible now, but I think he's going through more growing pains because he barely slept last night. I have taken the liberty of uploading this video of him, because he loves his Jungle Jumperoo. He finally figured out how to jump on his own, and it's a good relief for the two of us when we need a break from holding him and playing with him.

RUBY JUDE CHILDERS = I'M AN UNCLE! AGAIN!

One more awesome thing, I'm an Uncle again.
It's a little different this time because it's my actual sister's baby, which doesn't mean that it didn't count before, but I wasn't around for the first few years of my other niece's lives, and I will be for my sisters new daughter. Her name is Ruby Jude Childers, and she is so beautiful. She was born 5/26/2009 at 1:26pm eastern time. She came out 19" long and was 6lbs 6 oz. Congratulations to Wes and Sarah, on their beautiful baby girl. I am so proud of you Sarah, I love and miss you more than you know, and I couldn't be more happy that Wes is my brother in law and the father of your daughter. Enjoy this wonderful experience, and just don't have another one till Steph and I try again next year...yeah, you heard me right.

To see more pictures of little Ruby Jude, visit their website at: www.wesandsarah.com


Last thing. I reached the best streak of my life reading the Bible last month at 52 days straight. It ended last month though, and today was the first time since then I picked it up. Today is day 1, and it's a new beginning. I have a great feeling today is going to be one of the best days I have had in a while.


1 comments to "What's happening..."

  • Congratulations on the good things happening in your life, especially to your sis Sarah. Be sure to give her my best. Blessings to you and your beautiful family.

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters