It's been a while, how about an update?

I haven't posted in a long time and it's because I've been so busy! I recently took a job with Farmers Insurance Group and I passed the Property and Casualty test. The hardest part of this was that Stephanie and Nathan have been gone for a week.


I'm also working Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Texas Roadhouse, and I'm putting in applications tomorrow at Starbucks for early morning shifts. I'm doing all this because I don't want Nathan in day care, and I don't want Stephanie working, but it's hard with them out of town. I have a lot less energy, and I'm having a really hard time
sleeping.

I guess one good thing is that I have taken this time to learn how important my family is to me. My life has been terrible without them around. My streak of days in a row reading the Bible ended at 53, and I haven't picked it up again for some reason. Things are just getting harder, but I'm hoping that God has me going in the right direction, because I know I can't do all this by myself.


Picture 1: Nathan's first time in the Jungle Jumperoo
Picture 2: Nathan's first time shopping
Picture 3: Nathan's first time sleeping with his butt in the air on his knees.

























2 comments to "It's been a while, how about an update?"

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters