Videos Of The Pie = Natie Pie = Nathan

NATHAN VIDEOS!!!!

It's been a long time coming, but I finally found internet fast enough to allow me to upload these videos, so for those of you who haven't had a chance to hang out with Nathan, here are a couple videos I took so that you can see what you're missing.

The first video is of Nathan laughing. I always seem to get him to laugh right after I change his diaper, so he's on the changing table.


2nd video is Nathan playing with toys. He's sitting in his Bumbo chair, which is the best chair ever. If you are a parent with a young child, and you don't have a Bumbo chair, you have to get one, because he's ahead of schedule according to the Doctor as far as sitting up. He can almost sit up on his own.


3 comments to "Videos Of The Pie = Natie Pie = Nathan"

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters