Nathan is 4 months old now. Where does time go?

Nathan is growing up fast!


Every day is another adventure with Nathan. He has gro
wn so much since his birth, and now he just tur
ned 4 months on the 4th. He's standing, with assi
stance, and holding up his
own
body weight now, but still far off from walking.
He's a rolling machine. Every time I look away, he's on his stomach looking around the room.

Sometime
s it's hard to believe how much he's changed from the first time I saw him. His hair is lighter, he's much mo
re active, he smiles like crazy, and he's eating us out of milk and home. He's also very smart, and I might have
to check on it to be sure, but I think he's starting to teeth. He puts everything he can find in his mouth, and
it seems that he's biting down, so I'll check the expert books. Either way, he's a cute little handful.

I'm looking
forward to the day when I can watch Disney Pixar movies, play catch, and chase him around the house in an attempt
to give him a raspberry on his belly. But until then, I remain anxi
ously his Father, doing my best to give him the best upbringing I can, and
remembering that no Father, or parent for that matter can ever be perfect.
I have made mistakes. I try really hard, but sometimes what I have to offer isn't enough to fix everything for little Nate, and that's when I have to get some perspective, remember that God doesn't require m
e to be perfect in order for Him to use me, and be blessed to know that I have another day in my life to spend with this little gift. Thank God!






















4 comments to "Nathan is 4 months old now. Where does time go?"

  • Yep! I know what you mean. You have to be doing better than your dad and I did!!! You are a much better person than we were at your stage in life.

  • Happy 4 months to you...
    Happy 4 months to you...
    Happy 4 months dear Nathan (which, by the way, is an awesome name)
    Happy 4 months to you.

  • Chris! Remember me? Fellow CBUer? I found you on the Burton's blog! Your little guy is so cute! I just love little boys! I always thought I wanted a girl first but I wouldn't trade my Isaac for a million of them! I've never heard of Hereford but I have family in Sierra Vista and my grandma lives in Bisbee. I googled it and it looked pretty close to them!? Or am I way off? Small world! Glad to see you're doing well!

  • Hey Chris! I found your blog off of Emily Burton's. Your little guy is getting so big! It's sad that it goes so fast, but each stage gets more fun!:) Hope you are doing well.

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters