Our vacation back to California

A Recap of fun, friends, and places
through the eyes of an ex-native...



Our trip to California was amazing. We left on Thursday morning around 4am, then arrived in San Diego around 2pm. We went to Oceanside to check into our timeshare, then went back to San Diego for dinner at P.F. Chang's with Andre and Dianna Enriquez, Christine Lippincott and her boyfriend Nedav, and Aaron Brown. The next day Steph went down to Chula Vista to have lunch with old co-workers from Enterprise, and then Friday night James and Cindy Roy joined us at our timeshare for 2 nights. It was great getting to spend so much time with good friends through the trip. Saturday we went back to Point Loma to Mike and Erin Pavon's wedding, which was beautiful, and great fun. Sunday we checked out of Oceanside, and went up to the O.C. where the whole group was there: Geezy, Jeremy and Kathleen, Joey, Eric Zimmerman, Mondo and his family and the 3 of us. Great fun! Sunday night we traveled with Fabiano up to Torrance, where we played Fifa Soccer 2009 (another blog to follow), and then left Monday afternoon for Riverside, had dinner with Melinda Neimi, then drove from there up to Yucca Valley near Joshua Tree in the high desert. Finally, Tuesday morning came, and we left around 10am to head back to AZ.

More pictures on my Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35004467@N05/


The pier you are seeing is Oceanside pier, and then you have Eric Strobaugh, Steph's cousin, who met us in Oceanside to hang out for a night. That was great times. We had Newcastle, which everyone knows is my favorite beer, ate at the end of the pier, and got to talk about old times.


Next set of pictures is breakfast with Aaron and Kellie Browne at IHOP, the group picture of James, Cindy, Steph and Me as we're checking out of the timeshare, Mike and Erin's wedding.



Next you have Mike and Erin Pavon at their wedding, Steph and I relaxing at the reception, and Aaron and Kellie holding Nathan at the reception. He's so big now, it's crazy.



Last 2 pictures are Kellie, Steph and Nathan at the wedding reception, and the Orange County group.

One thing that made the trip that much better was the Timeshare we stayed in. Here is a video tour of the room, with an ocean view.













3 comments to "Our vacation back to California"

  • Thanks for sharing your life. I need to start blogging again. You inspire me. As always, I love and miss you all.

  • blogging is the laziest form of communication, which is why I like it. I don't have to keep repeating myself to everyone, and I don't have to use up text messages or cell phone minutes. :) You could say that I blog to save time and money.

  • Wow man, I miss you! That was a great tour of your pad, I laughed a lot. Super cute kid by the way.

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters