14-2 In round 1 of the NCAA Tourney



1st night: 14 - 2

Best Picks:
1. Texas A&M over BYU
2. Maryland over California
3. Western Kentucky over Illinois :)

My 2 losses:
1. I picked Minnesota over Texas
2. I picked Clemson over Michigan...who knew?

This is the best year I've had to date!

Here's how I see it going:

Sweet 16: All my teams are intact so far...
Midwest - Louisville, Wake Forest, Kansas, and Michigan St.
West - Texas A&M, Purdue, Marquette, and Memphis
East - Pittsburgh, Florida State, UCLA, and Duke
South - North Carolina, Gonzaga, Syracuse, and Oklahoma

Elite Eight: Yeah, that's right...UNC isn't on my bracket...upset baby!
Wake Forest, Michigan St., Texas A&M, Memphis, Pittsburgh, Duke, Gonzaga and Syracuse

Final Four:
Michigan St., Memphis, Duke, and Syracuse

Championship Dance:
Memphis 78
Syracuse 62

MEMPHIS is the National Champion. Derick Rose is going to be kicking himself for leaving, at least that's how I see it. So first 16 games I was right on 88% on the games I picked. I doubt that will keep up through the tournament but I can say that I did better than Obama, Dywane Wade, and Samuel L. Jackson based on their ESPN brackets.

Obama: 11 - 5
Wade: 12 - 4
Jackson: 12 - 4
Corbaley: 14 - 2


0 comments to "14-2 In round 1 of the NCAA Tourney"

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters