the love of $MONEY$

Do you find yourself clinging to what is not yours? When we were kids we used to be selfish with our toys, and only when we became parents did we understand how selfish we were as children. Do you think that we have already learned life's valuable lessons? You wanna learn something new?

Jesus said to Thomas: "Because you have seen Me you have believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed." Think about this statement and how it relates to science and faith. How much scientific evidence do you have to have before you believe?

Evidence will never supplant the work of the Holy Spirit, so let me share with you what the Holy Spirit has done to keep God's promise to me - recently! The family vacation came near to an end and I was going to go home without a job...again. Many people would feel uneasy about that, but Stephanie and I were peaceful and aware that God is faithful to provide! On the way to the Honolulu airport I received a call offering a job.

That was a week ago. Today I got another call from Costco offering another job. I have to attribute this to God! I am not rich, but I have a way to provide! I tested God and He came through for us!

"Bring the full tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test", says the Lord of hosts, "if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need." Malachi 3:10 (ESV)

Through God's grace I have come to know the power of His promises. What about you?
What would God have to do to get through to you? What if He saved your life...


0 comments to "the love of $MONEY$"

My Tweets

Current Favorite Song

  • I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What I'm Reading

  • 200 Pomegranates And an Audience of One - Wood
  • Answering The New Atheism - Hahn & Wiker
  • Basic Theology - Ryrie
  • Created In God's Image - Hoekema
  • NASB Study Bible
  • So Great Salvation - Ryrie
  • The Bible Knowledge Commentary - New Testament
  • The Way of The Master - Comfort

Shows I Watch

  • Heroes
  • Lie To Me
  • Lost
  • Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office

Blog Archive

Labels

Comedy (2) Family (15) Friends (5) God (9) Life (8) My Thoughts (16) Nathan (12) Photography (2) Politics (2) Spirituality (10) Sports (3) Technology (1) Vacation (1) Work (3)
Web hosting for webmasters